Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steamed Chocolate Cake




My sister Roziah gave me this recipe recently because she had tasted them when her friend brought to her school one day (she's a teacher..). Because of the fluffiness and the easiness of making the cake makes my sis and few of her friends requested the recipe from the person who brought the cake. And I'm lucky too cause I can share the recipe as well... and it is so easy and yet the cake is so fluffy...I recommend to all..


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup cooking oil
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 can evaporated milk
2 eggs
1 3/4 cup granulated sugar

Method:

1. Sift all dry ingredients; flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Put all liquids ( oil, eggs and milk) into a blender and blend until all incorporated.
3. Add into dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Steamed for 2 hours .



After 2 hours steaming...

1 comment:

Chef C said...

looks really delicious...makes me wanna make it today!!