Tuesday, April 14, 2009

zaedaman lasagna


zaedaman Lasagna

My kids love Italian cuisine and lasagna is one of them. Although I can easily get the sauce from ready on the shelf like 'Prego', I like to use my kinda recipe when cooking this. So far the judge; my lovely kids are always gave thumbs up to it and that is enough for me to feel like I'm true chef to them...Besides its cheaper coz with same amount I spent on buying the ready made sauce I can get almost double..Below is the recipe for about 4-5 people meal.

Ingredients:

150g / 6 pieces large Instant Lasagna
2-3 tbsp oil
2 onions-finely chopped
2 clove garlic- finely chopped
500g minced meat
100g tomato puree
2 tblsp chilli paste
1/2 cup mixed vege/ button mushroom
2 beef cube (stock)
2 tblsp tomato sauce
Salt,pepper n sugar to taste
Mixed Spices, black pepper

Buchammel Sauce
2 tblsp butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups milk
125g mozzarella or cheddae cheese ( I used both..)

Meat Sauce



Heat oil in a saucepan. Add garlic and onion, cook until soft. Add minced meat. cook until brown.
Stir in chilli paste and mixed until fragrant. Add in tomato puree, mixed vege and stir to mix. Pour in 1 cup of water and 2 beef cube. Simmer slowly until all ingredients blend in. Season with salt, black pepper,sugar and mixed spices (italian spices)

Buchamel Sauce


Melt the butter inseparate saucepan. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes over slow heat. Remove from heat and pour in milk. Return to heat, stir until thick and smooth. Season with salt, pepper and add mozzarella and cheddae cheese. Stir until cheese melts.


Assembly


Preheat oven for 180deg Celc.

Pour 1 cup of Buchamel sauce into greased baking dish. Put a piece of lasagna on top and cover with meat sauce all over it. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Alternate layers of lasagne, meat sauce and buchamel sauce; repeat for 3-4 layers. Lastly sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Bake for about 30-35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

1 comment:

ici said...

I just ate some today! Next time...I'll just ask for Kak Ida to make some instead of making one haha. Ici wait for Arishah to grow up a bit lah, and then we can make a mess in the kitchen! Woo hoo!